Thursday, April 3, 2008

Visit to Gramma's house

It's been almost 2 weeks since Soren left (and Kirsten) and I keep running into reminders of their visit (Kirsten I found a sock of ur's). For the first couple of days I just left all the trucks where he left them outside...He got to play outside alot...But now the toys are put away., haven't quite gotten them to storage yet...it seems strange to take them to storage?!?

So I thought I'd share a few photos (see Blog slideshow) with ya..first, since this is an "Art" blog...here's a piece of artwork Soren produced while he was here:





He enjoyed the painting for about 30 seconds...then it was truck time!!!





We made it to the beach one afternoon...we took daily walks...our neighbors the Mitchells gave Soren a car to ride around in, he helped Grampa Richie in his office...It was a JOY to have them both here, can't wait to see them in July!


No comments:

Post a Comment